National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo announces agenda
The 2012 National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo taking place November 27-29, 2012 in Houston, Texas, announced its preliminary agenda this week. With three comprehensive program tracks titled Pathways & Partnerships, Inputs & Supply Chains and Money & Markets, this year’s event will feature advanced biofuels and biobased chemicals—technology scale-up, project finance, policy, national markets and more—with a core focus on the industrial, petroleum and agribusiness alliances defining the national advanced biofuels industry.
Presentation topics include:
- - Converting existing industrial assets into next-generation biofuels
- - Forging powerful project alliances
- - Aviation and military industry positions on biobased jet fuel
- - Venture capital and private equity viewpoints
- - Overcoming barriers to market entry
- - The national market outlook for biobased fuels and chemicals
- - Exceeding the performance of petroleum-based products
“The National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo will bring the entire biofuels industry together under one roof,” says Tim Portz, vice president of content and executive editor at BBI International. “This comprehensive agenda exemplifies the current direction the national biofuels industry is taking. Drop-in biofuels, advanced and cellulosic ethanol, biobased chemicals—we’re covering it all in Houston.”
Attendees and exhibitors will include hundreds of professionals in key sectors including finance (venture, private and institutional equity); petroleum and petrochemical refining; pulp and paper milling; biofuels and biobased products manufacturing; agricultural processing; waste management; auto manufacturing; aviation; government/military; research and academia.
To view online agenda visit: http://www.AdvancedBiofuelsConference.com