Located in Saxonburg, Pa., Pulva Corporation was founded in 1938 to provide quality pulverizing equipment to the size-reduction industry. Since then Pulva has expanded to add experienced employees able to help trouble-shoot and repair machines; auxiliary equipment such as specialized feeders; and replacement parts not only for Pulva machines but also for other leading brands of hammer mills. A family-owned company, Pulva remains committed to introducing new products and procedures and will continue to be a leader in the particle-size reduction industry.
105 Industrial Drive West
Valencia, PA 16059